Brake line routing

To: Spridget ML <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake line routing
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 00:17:42 -0500
Hi all,

My first posting didn't get results, so here goes again. I'm working on
60 Bugeye that I didn't disassemble. Boy am I going to have questions
for you.  First, I need to know the routing for the brake line from the
front to the rear. I had the old lines but they were bent up a little. I
assume the line runs under the floor on the pass. side of the trans
tunnel. Does it go outboard or inboard of the channel brace that is
welded under there? Which clips hold the line and how many how far
apart? the new floor doesn't have any holes and the old one was gone. I
also know the fuel line crosses under along the cross member, then
follows the frame rail. Does it run parralel to the brake line, how far
apart? waht kind of clips, I know it comes up and over the rear, it's
just the under floor area I'm stumped. A digital photo would really
help. I have some parts in a box that I don't know if they even belong
on a Bugeye. When I get my camera I'll have some of you look at them.
Any help is going to be tremendously appreciated.