Re: Brake line routing

To: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Brake line routing
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:07:04 -0500
Cc: Spridget ML <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Dave Carpenter wrote:

> Hi I need to know the routing for the brake line from the
> front to the rear.

This is from memory, I have not looked under the car recently so I might be a
bit
off.

The brake line runs down from the union on the right side and is clipped to the
floor/seat stiffener. It makes a slight up bend near the drive shaft exit tunnel
where it meets the rubber hose. I think it runs on the inside (tunnel side) of
that stiffener. The fuel line runs on the outboard side. There should be 2 or 3
clips, they look like thick hair or bobby pins. They snap into holes on the
stiffener and the line snaps into the clip. Sometimes they need to be rebent as
they do loose their clipping ability over time. A squeeze with some pliers will
fix em right up.
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ