Re: Speed bleedin'

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, adrian@workgroup.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speed bleedin'
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:09:21 -0800
David -

Yes, it's there (at least on my '67 Sprite).  The access provided makes
child's play out of bleeding as well as installation/removal of the clutch
cylinder.  It's child's play 'cuz no one over seven years old can get their
hand through the hole.  If you have a muscular, seven-year-old LBC
enthusiast in your family, you have it whipped.

regards,

Clay L.
'67 Sprite