Re: Weber DCOE

To: refisk@chartermi.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weber DCOE
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 17:46:58 EST
How many do you see connected up?  In conditions of minus 10, maybe lower it
is usually best to pump the gas pedal 5 times to get the car to start rather
than fool around with the cold start mechanism which is sure to flood the
engine YMMV.  I haven't used one in a decade and don't have starting problems.

RS

In a message dated 19/03/02 14:42:10 Pacific Standard Time,