Re: Weber DCOE

To: "Rick Fisk" <refisk@chartermi.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weber DCOE
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:28:47 -0500
My 45 DCOE has the cold start ports plugged with "grub screws" (good term) ala
one of the books I can't remember which one.  It starts fine down to about 25F
with two squirts on the acc. pump.  Below that I have no experience cause the
car hibernates for the winter.  Have you ever seen how much fuel comes out of
the acc. pump?????  Don't look in the throat and push the plunger.....

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini