Whatcha doin this weekend?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Whatcha doin this weekend?
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:26:24 -0500
OK guys, First, go get your SO's BEFORE you read another word.

I'll wait

Dum de dum de dum dum

Still waiting, I have all day, ya know.

Ok they in front of the computer so they can read this??

I wouldn't have to do this if you had shown them the last email I sent out
about her art shows. I know for a fact that most of you "forgot" to tell
them, then they were PO'ed and you had to sleep on the couch (or in the car,
which, knowing you guys, you probably enjoyed).

Theresa is in a fairly big art show at the Embassy Suites in Parsippany, NJ.
4 floors of rooms set up as boutiques. This is Fri evening, Sat and Sun.
This is her first BIG show. We don't have a room number yet so look for
TeeLar Creations. Go to http://homepage.mac.com/teelarcreations to see
samples of her work.

So here is a chance to get the ladies in the Spridget's and take a little
weekend cruise. Then they get to shop while you can sit in the bar. See you
both can win!!!

Larry