Whatcha doin this weekend?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Whatcha doin this weekend?
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 19:12:42 -0500
So here is a chance to get the ladies in the Spridget's and take a
little
weekend cruise. Then they get to shop while you can sit in the bar. See
you
both can win!!!

Larry
--

Sounds good. Rent us a suitable vehicle, such as a C-130, and we will
pick up the Westcoasters and hop over for what sounds to be a delightful