Headlight Relays

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Headlight Relays
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 23:11:42 -0800
I just spent today adding relays to the headlight circuit.  Very easy to do,
time consuming to make it look "neat".  I'm also increasing the wire size to
the headlights themselves.  Added a fuse to the lighting circuit as well.
OH MY GOD!  I have Bosch H4 with halogen 55/60w powered through 12 gage wire
and zowwie do I have lights now.  I recommend this simple upgrade to anyone
who drives their spridget at night.  Piggybacked the power supply from the
same terminal that the alternator supply wire attaches to on the starter
solenoid.  Generic instructions are on my web site under tech tips.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino