Re: rack-n-pinion, BIG HEALEY

To: "healeyv8" <healeyv8@yahoo.com.au>, <Modifiedhealeys@yahoogroups.com>, <I-Race@yahoogroups.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rack-n-pinion, BIG HEALEY
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 20:52:09 -0600
LANCE,
YA KNOW BETTER:
HERE STATESIDE WE DON'T WANT RIGHT HAND DRIVE,  WERE STUCK ON THE WRONG HAND
DRIVE!
RIGHT HAND DRIVE IS FUN TO SCARE PASSENGERS WITH THO!
YOU CAN SEE THEIR HAND TWITCH TOWARDS THE IMAGINARY STEERING WHEEL, AND FEET
FUMBLE FOR PHANTOM BRAKE PEDALS. IT'S MOST MISCHIEVIOUS TO TAKE 'EM ACCROSS
THE DOUBLE WHITE LINE!!!!
RICH WRIGHT