Cosworth Wheels

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Cosworth Wheels
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 16:47:30 EST
FYI -

The place  where I bought my Vega GT wheels also had 2 different sets of
Cosworth aluminum wheels. These are 13x6  with identical pattern & offset as
the Vegas . The owner said these had been made in England (saw stamp) for the
Corvair Monza in '60s. I looked at 1 set and they  are used but looked  very
good , no dings or gouges- aluminum outside,, gold paint inside, 8 spokes.
$50 a piece. I would suggest they be cleaned & repainted before mounting.

If  anyone is interested , call Wheels, Etc., in Fontana, CA, ask for Carl
(800) 75 TIRES.

Or contact me if you have other other questions. If you are out of state I
would be happy to assist with shipping if Carl can't.

Just thought Listers might be interested

Jim Rogers
 San Juan Capistrano