RE: Cosworth wheels

To: "Gerard" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cosworth wheels
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:42:52 -0500
        I looked in to the Cosworth wheels. The price wasn't too bad at $200
except
they are heavy (almost 25 lbs.) and shipping from California to North
Carolina would have been steep. Second, they needed to be refinished.

        I have a set of the old Cosmics alloy wheels (5 1/2 inch wide) if
someone
is looking for some unique wheels for their Midget.

Tom Speed
Charlotte, NC