Re: Rostyle Center Caps

To: JARplanner@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rostyle Center Caps
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 18:35:55 -0500
Cc: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
JARplanner@aol.com wrote:
> I would like to use a rostyle center cap with a Austin Healey
> logo (if available) to fill the centers.  Do-able?

Very do-able!
First, find a suitable chrome center cap to fit the holes.
Best place would be an electrical supply or good hardware store.
The electricians use these to plug holes in various elec boxes.
Chrome is available, they pop in and you can bend the tabs for added holding
power.
Next check out Triple C (maybe triplec.com, not sure but they have a web site.
Triple C motors. They have stick on medalions, I used them on my A40, 4 years
and
they are still unfaded and stuck. about a buck each, maybe 4 for $5. You can get
Austin, Austin Healey, Austin Healey Sprite, BMC, MG, BL, or a host of other
fine
british car stick on medalions should you want to do some "badge engineering".
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ