Re: Rostyle Center Caps

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rostyle Center Caps
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 22:50:49 -0600
Cc: JARplanner@aol.com, spritenut@Exit109.com
>> I would like to use a rostyle center cap with an
>> Austin Healey logo (if available) to fill the centers.  Do-able?

> Very do-able!
> First, find a suitable chrome center cap to fit the holes.

In addition to the electrical caps, you might look in the plumbing supply
aisle for hole plugs (such as when you remove the sprayer attachment from
your sink, and need to cover the hole).  I use these in my Rostyles, and
paid something like $0.99 each....

Rich -- Council Bluffs, Iowa
'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"
'86 Ford Crown Victoria LTD "BarcaLounger on Wheels"
richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com