Re: bugeye horror story

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bugeye horror story
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:53:18 -0500 .net>
Glen wrote:
> I honestly don't know how folks that don't turn their own wrenches afford
> this hobby.

Glen,

I guess most people can't- I just don't have the time to work on my racing
Bugeye, and I paid $4,000 in mechanics fees for just four days of racing.
That's why my car is for sale! As I have no offers and I am certainly not going
to give it away, I'll probably end up storing it till I retire (I have a nice,
dry garage)... Hopefully, I'll still be fit enough for vintage racing by then!

Jacques Le clainche