Re: bugeye horror story

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bugeye horror story
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 20:09:53 EST
In a message dated 3/29/02 8:05:45 AM, grbyrns@ucdavis.edu writes:

<< For you Northern California LBC listmates, think twice about heading up 50
out of Sacramento for repairs. You know who I'm talking about.

Glen

I agree with you that this hobby must be tough on people who don't do their
own wrench turning.  However, it seems that the folks north of Sacramento
should be willing to work with the owner in getting the engine work right.
Has he even tried that?  I don't recall knowing anyone who has put a
Rivergate into a 948, although it should be okay and should eliminate that
nasty big hole between second and third.  Good luck to your neighbor anyway.
Hate  to see the car get a bad rap cause somebody doesn't do his job right.

You're right.  Highbrow vicious is the very best kind.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)