Re: Next Question

To: TeachJP@aol.com
Subject: Re: Next Question
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:53:53 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
John,

The 1500 are supoosed to run fine with the DGV. There is a whole section on
my web site (Tech tips) that covers installation and adjustment. It's
actually quite easy to do and if I remeember correctly, pretty much just
involves turning the idle mixture screww for maximum idle. Then adjust to
correct idle speed with the throttle adjustment.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints