Next Question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Next Question
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:29:50 EST
Thanks for the replies, I'll drive the midget to the muffler shop, I don't
see it being a problem with them being able to do the job, they will probably
soak me, but that seems to happen where ever we take our lbcs.  My next
question is I have a Weber, downdraft installed by DPO.  How do I get it to
run the correct mixture.  I have been told I have to replace the needles,
others have said I can adjust the mixture on the carb without replacing the
needles.  What are the thoughts from you Weber downdraft experts. If I do
have to replace the needles, where do you get them and how do you do it?
Remember, I'm a real rookie at these things.

John Poynton
79 Midget "Yellow Fever"
Havertown Pa 19083