Re: Starter Jamming

To: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>, Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Starter Jamming
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 06:52:18 -0800 (PST)
Cc: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>, Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Thanks  to all for their comments on my starter
problems. I'll add this one to the list of things I
need to do with Bugsy. As long as its something I can
free up with a small wrench, Bugsy never goes without
some type of tools now, I'll wait and see if it
happens again. Beautiful crisp Spring morning here.
Bugsy was happy to get out of the garage this AM just
to go a few blocks just to get coffee. Time to go back
to work.

=====