Re: another question

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: another question
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 21:25:59 -0500
John,

Do you have a weber on it, I don't remember if you said.  If you have, look
at the way the thottle cable attaches to the throttle plate.  The clevis
bolt on my 76 was binding on the thottle plate and rotating freely.  So
whenever I let off the throttle easily, the rpms stayed up at about 1600.  I
loosened the clevis so as not to bind on the throttle plate. Now when I
release the throttle, it goes all the way closed.

Brent