Re: Another question

To: "Dave Yealy" <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another question
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 12:18:34 -0700
Dave,

If you are talking about the hydraulic switch that goes in the brale union,
I don't see how srewing it in clould close the circuit. I would look for a
short in your wiring elseware. You don't say if you are using an old
harness or a new one, but sometines insulatio will be gone throogh chafing
or a previos short. You could be picking up power some where else in the
brake circuit I would also check you tail lamp bases where the bullets
connect. you may have cross connected something or maybe you're completing
the circuit there.

Gerard