Re: A good birthday

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, cbking@alum.rpi.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A good birthday
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 09:49:04 EST
In a message dated 4/1/02 10:13:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:

> Depending on what the rest of my clan has planned for that weekend, I may be
> able to make a go of that.
>
> What say the rest of the Right Coast Crew??

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I have no plans for Mem. Day weekend yet, but I don't know what may come up.
I suggested to Chris that we look at the following weekend, June 1st.  Both
Saturdays are free for me now.

Any preference?  I just figured that the holiday may cause family picnics or
barbecues to spring up.  Anyway, I'll be there, as usual, Saturday only.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"