Re: A good birthday

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A good birthday
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 10:30:54 -0600
Sometime mating for life has its benefits!
My birthday was last week and I found a brand new Hobart MIG welder on the
kitchen table next to my pint of Bodington's!
Now, where's the cheapest place to get a tank of shielding gas?
--John

Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 22:16:14 -0500
From "Chris King" <cbking at alum.rpi.edu>

My birthday was this past Friday, and I came home from work that evening to
find a largeish box had been delivered to my house. My wonderful and
supporting wife had bought me an interior carpet and sound deadening kit for
my Midget! Cool! Made me very happy, especially as she had given the car as
a birthday gift to me last year.