New Home

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: New Home
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 13:35:22 -0500
On Easter Sunday, I drove Ironhead to my new home in the country. With my
following me, I had no problems in the 45 mile trip. I think it knew that it
was going to a better place, 2-1/2 car attached garage and a 30 x 60 garage
coming in May. It was kinda running rough, although I got it up to 85 mph on
the way!
Now, I need to put a new starter in Yellow Beauty and remount the windshield,
and take her on the same journey.
Then trailer the project Bugeye, the Midget, and the TR8.
Then we can be in the same place, happy as pie.

Roger Cotting
59 Bugeye Yellow Beauty
60 Bugeye Iron head
60 project car