No LBC-Thank you to the Fornal Family!!

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: No LBC-Thank you to the Fornal Family!!
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 09:40:30 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Dear Brad,

Just a GREAT BIG "THANK YOU"to you & "YOUR FAMILY" in
HELPING me find a new Computer System ,and for the
HOSPITALITY that you and your family "EXTENDED" to
me in allowing me to stay with you. Also for your
help  in running me here and there to gather it
all up..lol lol and for the wonderful DINNER!!

WHAT a GREAT SYSTEM it is gonna be once "I" piece
it all together "SOMEHOW!!!!"""lol lol

If you all never see me online again after this
message,,you will KNOW by my silence that I did
"NOT!" piece it together correctly,,,therefore
Brad you may have to drive down here this time
to connect it all!!!!!!!lol lol((Of course this
could be a BLESSING in disguise to many of you-
by my silence that is!!lol)) If so "don't tell me
ok  ;^)!! lol

WEll, I am off now to see what all I can do to
this thing...If you pray,,NOW would be a GOOd
time to do it for me in "helping" me get back
on line!!!

Again Brad,,,Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo
much for your KINDNESS and HELP!!!

Tell Margaret and Gina hello for me!!

God BLESS!
Bree!(alias????))))lol lol