Re: Re: another S.O.S. mission? :) .net>

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: another S.O.S. mission? :) .net>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 17:47:06 -0500
Cc: valntine@ptd.net, cbking@alum.rpi.edu, macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, cfchrist@earthlink.net
>  Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:
>  Maybe Mike Graziano can get away.

It's possible.  He's only 2 hrs away.  I think I can possibly talk my wife into
letting me go.  Besides, she knows Spridget season is upon us.  Other than
brakes, I've spent no time working on the car all winter.  Just driving...  A
firmer date will help determine whether or not I can go.

> I haven't heard from John Gottstein in a
> while.  Is he still around?  Or have
> I missed him entirely?!?

Gottstein's Midget is down for the count.  His 1500 has a serious case of rod
bearing knock.  The car is undrivable and he doesn't have the cash available
for a rebuild.  It's my personal opinion that he's saving up for a certain
_something_ for his g/f, but that's between all 300 of us.  NYC rent isn't
helping, either.  I located a possible source for a replacement engine on Long
Island, but haven't followed up on it yet.  Hey Gilroy,  do you still have that
guy's # from Norristown with the engine?

Mike