Foglight wiring (non LBC)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Foglight wiring (non LBC)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 12:55:48 -0800
This is not LBC related but could be.

I am trying to figure out a way to wire some foglights in the Family
Camry. I want them to be wired into the headlights so they come on with
low beam only. They need to be wired into the headlights as the SO will
forget to turn them off if switched direct to battery power.

On my truck I used a 3M "piggyback" connector which pierces the factory
wire. I'd rather not do that again if I don't have to (not a very clean
setup).

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com <http://www.herbytoys.com/>