anybody from around here???

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: anybody from around here???
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 18:55:06 -0500
It sounds as if several of y'all know each other here. I'm new to this list,
actually this is first mailing list that I've been on. It sounds like y'all
might be in a LBC club or something.

I was wondering if anyone out there is in South Carolina? I'm in Columbia and
I'm sure to need advice and/or help in the near future as soon as I get my
Sprite home.

I'm looking forward to getting started but I'm also kind of scared. This is my
first attempt at restoring a car.

Thanks and I've learned a few things since I've been here these two days.

Levi