Re: anybody from around here???

To: "Levi Abbott" <cabbott@sc.rr.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: anybody from around here???
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 19:58:38 -0500
Hey Levi:  Sit back and relax.  Anything you need to know will be answered by
the folks on the list.  Sometimes we all get sidetracked, but when push comes to
shove, you'll get the answers.  Remember, for most of us this is a hobby:  it's
supposed to be FUN.
I have never met anyone on this list in person, though I have been here in some
form or another for several years.  It doesn't matter, but someday I'll meet
some of them, maybe.  In the meantime I enjoy their company and feel as I know
them and their vagaries.  You'll get to too.  God help you......

Geoff Branch in MA
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini