Re: Trick Spridget item on e-bay

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trick Spridget item on e-bay
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 08:13:41 -0500 FILETIME=[60503240:01C1DB11]
For other things created when making a steer, you can have a Bully Bag,
to store, well, nuts, bolts, or whatever.
When they don't want to waste ANYTHING, when making your favorite steak, one
can have a walking stick, cane or putter (heh, heh)made.

If ya'll go to

www.sportsmanguide.com,

and search for Bull, you'll see what I mean.... LOL!!

All appear to big a bit LONG for a Spridget shifter, but maybe for an 18
wheeler.... hmm

Brian