Re: Fw: anybody from around here???

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: anybody from around here???
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 20:58:28 EST
In a message dated 4/3/02 4:50:07 AM, Bushwacker4@prodigy.net writes:

<< So... where was it that yer from anyway???

Enquiring minds...

Geoff and Kent:

What corner of the country is more of a corner than San Diego, California?
Ocean on the west and Espanol (which I don't speak?) to the south.  I've got
to have met at least 40 or 50 listers and families.

Geoff, You are in one of the two corners I've never gotten into, but there is
a guy named Jay in Connecticut, a guy named Dave in Vermont, neither of whom
I have met face to face.  I'm sure there are others, but you'll have to get
out more to meet them--your wife is right.  Surely there is a swap meet or a
car show  or even a Cruise Night somewhere nearby that you could meet other
listers.  We are really a pretty friendly bunch.  I haven't encountered even
one axe murderer among us.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)