axe murderer

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: axe murderer
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 20:27:01 -0600
True.  Not a one.
There was, however, this fiat 124 I had once that could have/should have
been introduced to an ax or sledge.  As an auto - it made a fair 'flower
pot'.  Twas a road rock for sure.

And my lack of ezaps in the last few days is a direct result of having my 74
back running.  rebuilt trans, carbs.. still have the 'sputtt-sputt' before
it (the car) has decided its ok to move.  Few more days of serious
interference by me, to it- and then its on the mgb..have the 5.0L running-
ready to mate and match.  Should be no lack of humor involved here.

chuck
n. tx