Re: M*** Motors Brititsh Extravaganza at Buttonwillow

To: macleans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: M*** Motors Brititsh Extravaganza at Buttonwillow
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 01:42:05 EST
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike -

I'm  interested in going to Buttonwillow, never been to vintage races, etc.
HOWEVER, I think that is the same weekend as the Healey meet in Solvang.
Between a weekend in Solvang & wine-tasting or a weekend in beautiful
downtown Buttonwillow, well, I know which one my "better half" would prefer.
She doesn't care for cars or racing that much (well, I thought she was a good
catch 30 years ago), but she would to glad to shop while I cruised the LBC.
Any thoughts as to which LBC event would be more interesting, or how would I
"sell" Buttonwillow to the wife?

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano