Re: M*** Motors Brititsh Extravaganza at Buttonwillow

To: JARplanner@aol.com
Subject: Re: M*** Motors Brititsh Extravaganza at Buttonwillow
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 22:58:30 -0800
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Well you really are in a quandary aren't you?  Go to Solvang and try to
fit in at the 50th Anniversary of the Big Healey as a Sprite person, so
your wife can shop, or go have fun with ALL types of British cars and
vintage races with a bunch of British motor heads drinking beer, eating
barbecue, driving the funkhana, etc. (not necessarily in that order)  I
don't know what my decision would be. ;^)
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite
P.S.  My wife stays home, but my son loves it.