Side curtains revisited...

To: AHCUSA <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Side curtains revisited...
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 10:54:20 -0500
Hi list, more info just in on the weird sidecurtains that came with my
60 Bugeye.  As you may recall, the frames were thicker smooth inside and
out, the brackets had all four holes in a line.
Saw some "early" Bugeye side curtains on Ebay,  they were exactly like
mine, emailed the seller and car belonged to his grandfather in the
60s,  relatives told him that they think granpa bought the side curtains
at Sears.  Anyone have a Sears catalog from the early sixties???  This
could be true, I remember buying a new top for my 62 Midget trom them,
they had a whole section devoted to imported cars.
BTW, I bought some used frames on Ebay for $25.  So now I have a set of
Sears? sidecurtains to sell.  Oh well it has been an interesting dilemma
so far.
Thanks to the list  for all your help so far!

--
Larry McKillip
Loose nut behind wheel of