Re: street tire consensus

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: street tire consensus
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 03:30:04 EST
Flounder -

FWIW - I just picked up a set of Falken 185/60HRx13 for my Bugeye. This are
mounted on 6" Vega GT rims, but would also fit on 5".  Warranted for 60k
miles. Intended for street use & a lot of freeway use (under the legal speed
limit, of course). I've read & heard a lot of good stuff about the Falkens.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano