Re: Apology! (TO ALL List Memebers!)

To: Bruce Lowry <mycroft@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Apology! (TO ALL List Memebers!)
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 07:51:00 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
What are you doing on Friday night the 19th? There is a club I am going to
about 15
miles from you, if you are interested, email me offlist. Ok, some of you
listers,
Rick Fisk, Leo Speichinger, and a couple of others that I forgot your names
right
now. THIS is the swap meet to go to, Pate/TMS is HUGE!! And bargains can be
found, I
bought a new bugeye brake-clutch master (still had the plastic plugs) in the
pedal
box for $20 last year. I am wanting to go on Thursday and cruise the tables
before to
many folks get there to pick it over. What say ye?? Bruce, will you not be there
Thursday?
Brad