Re: Am I driving too fast?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Am I driving too fast?
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 12:41:10 EDT
breiz@bellatlantic.net writes:

> Are these cars always this fun or am I just driving too fast?
>
> As a side note, my hubby who was my passenger, said he felt fearful and
> his hand was aching from clutching to the side window frame so hard ;}
> This is not related though, right?

- - - - - - - - - - -

First of all, these cars are really not that fast!  They feel Spritely to
drive because they are low to the ground and they corner very well.  They are
faster around a corner than most other cars, just not real fast on the
highway.

Make sure you have a good set of seatbelts.  (I don't remember looking at
them when the "team" was out there.)  If you and your passenger are securely
belted in, the ride is less stressful, but still plenty exciting.

And no, the feeling never goes away!  If it does, it means your values have
changed and you should buy an alternative energy vehicle and join Save the
Whales.  :-)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget