Re: Am I driving too fast?

To: <TeachJP@aol.com>, <breiz@bellatlantic.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Am I driving too fast?
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 11:47:55 -0400
Yea, but are you going to make her fix it??

(PS Amy, glad to hear you are getting in at least SOME driving time. A far
cry from the first drive with me ain't it??)

Larry

On 4/8/02 11:34 AM, "TeachJP@aol.com" <TeachJP@aol.com> made the profound
revelation:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
 --Mark Twain