Re: like i had nothing better to do with my time?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: like i had nothing better to do with my time?
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 19:38:39 -0400
My wife and I went to Atlanta for a wholesale show about two years ago and
used a cab to get around. I drove around the first day and refused to get
behind the wheel till it was time to leave for home. It's every man for
himself when you travel those roads in and around Atlanta.
If I remember it was somewhere around 13 or 14 hours but that was two years
ago and I know how my memory is.....

Dave
60 Bugeye