Bugeye bonnet.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye bonnet.
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 19:45:02 EDT
> Would you still need the outer side hold-downs?

Just the weight alone will keep it down up to 80 MPH.
Above 80 I use a bungee cord. Of course the unobtainium latch ears would
eliminate this problem.

Fiberglass bonnets will need a latch.
--

Robert D....the Triumph latches, also used on Heralds, would be my choice.
Nice chrome, look like they are meant to be there latches....or if you can

I don't know how complicated installing the Spitfire latches would be.
Probably take chuck 2-3 hours, and the rest of us a month.

Robert Houston

"The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and
bear arms.' If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of
the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.'"
-<A HREF="http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_ID=806";>Ken Konecki</A>,
July 27, 1992