Re: Brake drum removal

To: Biff Jones <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Brake drum removal
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 18:48:36 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Hi Biff,

Soaking might be doing some good.  Is it Busty or PBlaster?  Somehow, you've got
to rotate the wheels to back off the adjusters before it's likely they'll come
off.  Lot's easier said than done!  New drums are available and you could also
bust them off!!

Let us know how you finally get them off!

Paul A