Texas Healey Roundup

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Texas Healey Roundup
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:43:42 -0500
    Off toward Texas in the a.m.  Having never been to a Texas Healey
Roundup, I don't know what to expect.  Let's leave it this way--the
first 15 people that come up to me w/ a cold Budweiser will receive my
heartiest congratulations.  No. 16 will probably have to help me back to
my room and deal w/ my wife!!  I'd keep a good count if I were you.
    I'm the big fat guy that you'd never expect to be able to get into
or out of a Bugeye.  It's an Old English White '58 w/ 9 snap
windshield.  As they say in Missouri, "you can't miss it!".

--
Larry Dickstein
Lone Jack, MO

Pop. 420