Re: Texas Healey Roundup

To: brister@hal-pc.org
Subject: Re: Texas Healey Roundup
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 08:09:49 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Bill Rister wrote:

> Now that it's over and you're safely home, tell us what you thought of
>Roundup.
> I trust you found that Bud in the hospitality room.  And I hope you enjoyed
>all
> the other activities as well.

An absolutely great time!!  The weather chairperson needs to be replaced but the
rest of the folks did an outstanding job.  I guess it could be best described as
meeting a whole bunch of people that you already knew--does that make any sense?
No strangers at Texas Healey Roundup!  Now that Senor Blades has instructed me
on
how to make the perfect Margarita, my life is complete.

We'll be back next year!  Thanks for the hospitality (and the beer).
--
Larry Dickstein
Lone Jack, MO

Pop. 420