Re: Dieseling Problems

To: "James Gruber" <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets Digest" <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dieseling Problems
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 20:25:07 -0400
dieseling:
2 causes!
1 glowing carbon bit in a cylinder causing an actual diesel effect.  where
and why of the carbon?  time to do some detective work.
2 improper closing of the throttle plates or a vaccume leak.
possibilities of adjustments of both throttle plates are not synchronised in
their opening and closing.  possibility of hanging up in the motions of the
2 throttle shafts.  or a leak elsewhere? also excessive wear of shafts or
their orifices?
more detective work!

chuck.