FW: Dieseling Problems

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Dieseling Problems
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:10:55 +0200 teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g3CJB0w29103
Sounds like something is out of balance with the breathing. Have you tried
compression
testing? A while ago I had something similar and it turned out to be a
gasket leak between 2 & 3. Didn't diesel though.

Like all these things, it's probably a combination of problems.

Charlie
'72 RWA
(First ever car, 2 rebuilds and 3= engines so far)