Fuel gauge

To: Spridget ML <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel gauge
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 23:44:16 -0400
Many thanks to Dave Yealy for fixing me up with the gas tank fitting for
my fuel line. Torch heat and a little plumbing skill allowed me to sweat
the fitting off and on to the new line. (should have put it in before
the engine and trans, but we got it)

When attaching the wires to the fuel gauge, which post does the green or
the green/black go on? does it matter? refer to the posts as the one on
the empty side or the one on the full side. That makes it easier when
hanging upside down behind the dash in the dark. Positive earth to the
bracket post and to the sender at the tank through ground, right?

Does anyone have the ohm values for the sending unit? I can get
readings, but they seem bizarre compared to Chevy/Dodge/Ford things I'm
used to.

Why can't yenz British speak the same english as us?

Dave
60 3000 "Helaey Bits" (in more pieces than they built it from)
60 Bugeye "Little Bits" click the link below for pictures
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm