[Fwd: Pate Swap Meet Texas!]

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Pate Swap Meet Texas!]
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 23:58:46 -0500
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 23:56:39 -0500
From Bruce Lowry <mycroft at flash.net>
To: sprites@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Pate Swap Meet Texas!

To all Spridgeteers and other lovers of the automotive arts!
    Pate Swap Meet at Texas Motor Speedway, April 25th, 26th, 27th and
28th!!
    First, where will I be? Zone 3, Block 76, lots 973-979, between 9th
and 10th street on zone 2 alley.
We will have a big motorhome, a great big BLUE 1965 ford 4 door F-350
truck, lots of mustang parts, Hot Wheels, maybe an orange Mazda RX-7,
mini-bikes and unless something goes wrong a motorized unicycle! Not
many LBC parts as Brad bought us out last year.
    Just roll on in and say Hi!
Bree! let me know your beverage of choice and I will stock a few. I know
Brads favorite beer....Free, cold and within arms reach! (preferably
all  3 at once).
http://www.pateswapmeet.com/space_layout.htm
Go to the link for a map...kinda big but it is a big place.
Other things are going on also...couple of races, car shows, etc!
See ya there!
Bruce, Wayne and Shane