Re: Timing Marks

To: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>, Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Timing Marks
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:57:06 -0700
Jim,

Just right of center, underside of crank pulley. The pulley has a tiny
notch in it closest to the timing cover. Put a dab of contrasting paint,
peferably a light color like white or yellow, to help you see the mark.
Don't be surprised if you have to look way off the pointer scale for it's
location when the car is running.

Gerard