Re: "Gas Prices" or, "What..., me worry?" (about "tomorrow")

To: TeachJP@aol.com
Subject: Re: "Gas Prices" or, "What..., me worry?" (about "tomorrow")
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:06:41 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: KansaR@diebold.com, duntov1@attbi.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
"What will the air be like when we've burnt
all the oil"?

Don't worry, John; at the rate humankind
is going (judging strictly by current events)
there may very well not be a world (as we
know it today, more or less!!) to worry about, in this respect, anyway.

The ruling families will do everything they
can to keep the money flowing in while
they divert the masses from realizing what
a screwing they are taking at the hands
of their rulers (oil "income" sure as hell ain't going "downstairs" to
any great extent in these countries with little exception) who will keep
them as
uneducated and ignorant of the realities
of Western culture (who will be "blamed" for "everything") just as long
as possible, so as to remain in power for the
forseeable future. "Diversion" is the key
to this which is why these regimes continue to finance forces that will
remove
Western values from the area to the extent possible (Israel must go).

I mean, just imagine if the masses realized the Western culture/value
system
had nothing to really do with their everyday problems caused in fact, by
their own rulers!! Whoa, whoa!! Of course, there is little chance of
this considering
the average "mass middle east" mind
doesn't think "western" - the right side
of the brain is used; it is "emotional
rationality/logic" oriented "thinking".

Right now the Palestinians are being
"used" for this but, "the plan" just may get
out of control and we may not have to
worry about "tomorrow's world", at all!

My personal thought would be the detonation of more than 1 "suitcase"
thermo-nuke at the "proper" place by
a "wild card", not necessarily a "player"
in the greater scheme of things. That
should get the ball properly rolling!! Of
course, then no one wins but, in the mind
of the "mass middle east" better no one
wins than the "wrong party"!!

This isn't the "old" Communist USSR we
are dealing with, after all; these are your
"modern day kamikaze" types! They WILL
die, before they let you win.

Cap'n. Bob
    '60 :{)