Re: good day for a drive

To: shelden <shelden3@pldi.net>
Subject: Re: good day for a drive
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 09:03:42 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Charlie,

Sounds like a fun time with your new car and wife yesterday.

Before tearing into rebuilding your carbs, make sure that your fuel delivery is
fine.  No clogged fuel filters, intake line or filler cap vent.  Also check that
the oil in the carb dampers is there and the pistons move freely!  These are
easy
checks that will need to be done anyway, prior to rebuilding the carbs.

Mmmmm, stars in the sky?  What do they look like?  LOL from western Oregon!

Continued good luck on driving your new car.

Regards, Paul A